With over 135 years of experience developing building solutions, Johnson Controls International (JCI) is at the forefront of smart facility management. Their innovative building automation systems (BAS) allow customers worldwide to integrate controls for HVAC, lighting, security, fire detection, and more.
Johnson Controls BAS systems support a wide range of industries, including healthcare, education, data management, and manufacturing. Scalable building automation capabilities help facility managers keep occupants safe and productive, whether they’re in charge of a multi-use campus or a single commercial building.
Conexus is dedicated to providing customers superior solutions. Our offerings include Johnson Controls, which allows you to manage building systems with ease and improve safety, comfort, efficiency, and sustainability.
Johnson Controls has over 100 years of experience making building management smarter and easier.
Digital solutions leverage AI and IoT capabilities for advanced facility management.
Building automation systems are adaptable to large complexes and small facilities, and scale to fit your operations.
The latest internet security technology keeps your building and sensitive data secure, 24/7.
Improving energy efficiency and enabling sustainable buildings is a key focus for Johnson Controls.
The Johnson Controls BAS system simplifies building controls optimization and energy use, allowing you to manage your indoor environment with ease.
- Integrate equipment from multiple brands/manufacturers
- Leverage powerful analytics and reporting for progressive building management
- Take advantage of scalability with software that can handle a range of facility types and sizes
- Enjoy convenient mobile access options
- Stay safe with enhanced cybersecurity
FX CGM & CVM Equipment Controllers
Their modern design, advanced features, and ability to integrate a variety of equipment sets Johnson Controls devices apart.
- Implement sophisticated applications with superior processing power
- Ensure continuous loop tuning with proportional adaptive control
- Support communication protocols including BACnet MS/TP and N2
- Reduce commissioning time with auto-tuned control loops
- Simplify integration using BACnet automatic discovery
What Is a Johnson Controls Smart Building?
Johnson Controls Experts
Conexus has the expertise required to help you manage smart buildings—partner with us for expert installation, maintenance, and repair for your Johnson Controls BAS. We’re committed to supporting customers by giving you everything to manage your BAS, including knowledgeable advice, training, passwords, and programming tools.
Allow us to help determine the products or upgrades that support your goals for cost reduction, equipment optimization, and energy efficiency. We’ll work together to find the building automation solution and services that fit your unique facility.