Covid-19 Preparedness and Prevention
To Conexus Customers and Colleagues:
Thank you for making Conexus part of your working family.
Conexus is dedicated to ensuring the safety and health of our employees and clients by following all recommended guidelines to reduce the impact of the coronavirus. Conexus will continue to serve our customers as allowed by state law. If you need us, please contact 717.914.4344.
We’re dedicated to upholding our project commitments, while also fostering the health and safety of our team and customers. To better serve you, please inform us regarding any changes in restrictions or safety procedures, and we’ll make all required adjustments.
Our physical office is closed, but we will continue to serve our clients. Here are some of the health and safety measures all teams in the field are following:
- Most employees are working remotely from home.
- We continue to monitor the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website and will implement their recommendations.
- All meetings are being held online or over the phone.
- Any employee who becomes ill will remain at home. No exceptions.
- We are actively practicing social distancing and have increased the frequency in which we clean our workspaces.
Again, thank you for making us part of your working family. To serve you, we will continue to prioritize our focus on the safety of our employees and customers.
Kurt A. Twiford